Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Real Women Have Curves, Pimpin' Still Ain't Easy

Dove's Real Women Have Curves ad blitz is all over the billboards and subway stations here in New York, but it doesn't make me want to use Dove any more than Destiny's Childs' campaign makes me want to go out and grab a Fruit & Walnut Salad from McDonald's. I think I'll just stick to my unique curvy beauty blend of cheeseburgers, Body Lift and Chardonnay! I'm Lovin' It!

Stanley Crouch is not feeling "Hustle & Flow". Middle class black women making sam'miches for pimps and they hos? Hell to the Naw! I mean, hell no.

I wonder if I can get Lenny Kravitz to design my house? Once I actually get a house of course.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anovelista,
I really like your blog!
Good stuff

August 1, 2005 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Thanks!

August 1, 2005 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home