Monday, March 27, 2006

(A Little) About Me

I promise this will be my last list for a while! I stole this from a cute blog called Just My Cup of Tea (and she stole it from someone else of course.)


1. First name? Nichelle

2. Who were you named after? Nichelle Nichols of Star Trek fame

3. Do you wish on stars? No, I pray to the Lord!

4. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, when I'm not scribbling.

5. When did you last cry? When I looked at my last paycheck.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Eeeww.. 'lunch meat' sounds so nasty, but I like turkey.


7. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have two sisters and a stepbrother.

8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with YOU? Sure, why not.

9. Do you have a journal? I have about a hundred journals!

10. What is your birth date? Now why would I volunteer that?

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, never...

12. What are your nicknames? I don't have a nickname and I'm very happy about that.

13. Do you think that you are strong? Sometimes.


14. Would you bungee jump? Hell to the naw Bobby!


15. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, I just pull them off.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I will spend precious time taking pointless quizzes and surveys like this online.

17. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Every flavor is my favorite!

18. Red or pink? Red

19. What is your shoe size? I wear a wide size 10 (Thanks Dad!)

20. Who do you miss most? I miss my Mama Nell (1908-1985)

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue jeans, no shoes.

22. Last thing you ate? Popcorn.

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Scarlet.

24. What is the weather like right now? Very nice from what I can tell. About 50 degrees.

25. What are you listening to right now? I Wanna Be Loved by Dinah Washington.

26. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Nana.

27. Favorite Drink? Chardonnay, but my favorite drank is a serious margarita.

28. Favorite Sport? I don't have one anymore, but basketball comes the closest.

29. Eye Color? Brown

30. Do you wear contacts? Yes, but right now I am wearing my glasses because I keep forgetting to pick up new contacts.

31. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? His height, the third finger on his left hand and whether or not he could pass for Henry Simmons' twin brother.

32. Favorite Food? Freshly-made guacamole and tortilla chips.

33. Favorite Movie? Now Voyager

34. Favorite day of the year? My birthday

35. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings!

36. What is on your mousepad? I don't have a mousepad.

37. Summer or winter? Summer and spring.

38. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs and kisses

39. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Creme Brulee

40. Favorite Sounds? Absolute silence.

41. Last Movie You Watched? Claudine.

42. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Parliament/Funkadelic

43. Favorite designer? Michael Kors

44. What books are you reading? One Life: The Autobiography of an African-American Actress by Ellen Holly.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cocoa Girl said...

Hey Nichelle -

I like this a lot. BTW, I am also a size 10, wide (zie 11 pumps)! LOL

March 29, 2006 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

You are? Where do you find shoes? That don't hurt!

March 30, 2006 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger Glib Gurl said...

Here's an interesting tidbit. Nichelle Nichols real first name is Grace . . . and Nichols is her married name. When she went into show business she was going to call herself Michelle Nichols, but her mother suggestions Nichelle, for the alliteration.

Signed,

Not-So-Secret Star Trek Nerd

April 11, 2006 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now why'd you have to go and bust my bubble like that? You mean to tell me her real name is not Nichelle????

Geez, I've gotta go and read her book!

April 11, 2006 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Glib Gurl said...

Yeah, girl, she talks all about it in her autobiography.

April 12, 2006 at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home