Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Five (Or So) Things I Like About... the Sangin' Diva!


So, on this lovely, sunny Wednesday I have been doing some championship procrastinating! I wasn't even planning on blogging until I received an email from the WCBH aka the West Coast Bloggin' Hotties - my blog buds on the other coast with a great idea. Apparently Butta, blogger and editor extraordinaire, came across a meme called "Listing Magnificence: Five Things I Like About Myself" but WCBH Tia thought it would be far more interesting for bloggers to list five things we like about one or two other bloggers instead of singing our own praises. Tia's got the ball rolling with a very sweet tribute to Butta herself and I thought I would start out by singing the praises of The Sangin Diva (Miss Ahmad, you're next!)



It's always fun paying a visit to The Diva Book so I can follow Shannon's busy life as she travels all over the world as a backround singer.



She is always on the go and she's really tall!




And the mundane side (even though this is first class!)



And how sometimes it's not all it's cracked up to be.



She's a 'Cappuccino' like me

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please




She likes cute little diva dogs.







Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said...

FIRST!!

May 24, 2006 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said...

Man...I was gonna do Shannon too...but I guess I still can!!!

May 24, 2006 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger a.i.n.t. said...

LOL @ "Five or so"!! That was great!! Love the creativity!!

May 24, 2006 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

@Phoenix - Girl, of course you can do it too! LOL@ FIRST!! I think that's my first "first" on this blog!

Storm - Thanks! I was waiting for an excuse to use that "busy" illustration.

May 24, 2006 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Butta said...

This was great! Shannon is the bomb.

May 24, 2006 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Supa said...

Awwww..this was mad creative!!

May 24, 2006 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!
I am so honored!!!
Oh wow! You were so creative with it too!!!
I can't believe this!! Thank you sooo much!
Now I got's ta get buzzzzy!!!

May 24, 2006 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Awwww, thanks Butta and Supa! Shannon is the bomb!

May 24, 2006 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Aww, You're welcome Shannon!

And what do you mean you've got's ta get buzzzy? Chile you stay busy! LOL!!

May 24, 2006 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

oy! I just got back to my computer i've been in meetings and at the dentist all darn day!

I will try to post mine before the day is done

Awesome!

Team Shannon here we go!

May 24, 2006 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Cocoa Girl said...

Nice one (super, duper, late)!

BTW, I think if someone can actually sing, then the correct term is she can SANG!

LOL! Great post, Nichelle. BTW, ya'll...my first one will not be until later tonight (insert super, duper sad face...)

May 25, 2006 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

I stand corrected, the correct term is definitely sang! LOL!!

May 25, 2006 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger P said...

I like her because she has a picture with Teena Marie.

:)

May 25, 2006 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

@P - Me too! I have always loved Teena Marie.

May 25, 2006 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home