Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Wish I Would...

Stand out in the driving rain for PlayStation 3. I'm just sayin'...

I snapped these pics on my way home from class Thursday night at two different stores. Tower Records on 14th street in Union Square and Best Buy at 23rd street and 6th avenue. The 23rd street picture on the bottom is dark because the people were sitting in rows with large sheets of plastic draped over them!

I'm trying to think of what or who could get me to stand/sit/sleep outside somewhere for three days, culminating in (pouring!) rain on the third day.

I'm still thinking...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger SmartBlkWoman said...

I'm still thinking too......

November 18, 2006 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger James Burnett said...

Especially wouldn't do it, what with people in the long lines getting robbed at gunpoint.

November 19, 2006 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger James Burnett said...

BTW, thanks for the link. I added you to my blogroll this afternoon.

November 19, 2006 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Whoa! That's awful!

As you can see from my pictures, there were police and news crews at the Manhattan locations (at least the ones I saw.)

I'm sure the stores took care of that ahead of time. Now those other stores are gonna get sued (probably.)

November 20, 2006 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Supa said...

These fools are outta their minds!

November 22, 2006 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

They were definitely trippin'!

November 22, 2006 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger Xoë Bennett said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw people camping out for days for a game. It's a frickin' game, people.

November 28, 2006 at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home