Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Top 10 Reasons Why I Haven't Blogged in Ages


Well, actually, I don't really have any legitimate excuses. I just liked that title!

I will admit that I have been playing favorites with my babies and I'm posting out of guilt essentially. I can't believe it's been so long!

Anyway...

* I put Barack Obama's picture up because, stereotypes and opinion polls be damned, as long as he's in the race, I'm down for him.

* Do you prefer Hillary to Obama? Bite your tongue!

* The Police are going to open The Grammy Awards, so I guess that means I'll be watching.

* Corinne Bailey Rae will be performing with John Legend and John Mayer. I guess that means I'll definitely be watching!

* I've never posted a picture of myself here, but if you want to see what I look like, this is the best I can do for now.

* Did you or anyone you know go to the open casting call last Monday held by CoverGirl and Queen Latifah?

* Are you a Blipster? I'm not, but I can get into it sometimes. It's not such a small world after all.

*
Do you have a Shit List? Well, you need one.

* The minute Jennifer Hudson wins the Oscar, she ought to be cast as Pearl Bailey.

What say you?


Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger James Burnett said...

I heard my first Corrine Bailey Rae tune today. I'm only sorry I hadn't heard her music sooner.

And welcome back...to this blog ;-)

January 31, 2007 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Hey James!

I can NOT believe you heard your frist CBR song today! Where have you been man!

January 31, 2007 at 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think think a Pearl Bailey biopic is in the works but I think Queen Latifah was being considered. Seems I remember hearing something a while ago. I could be mistaken.

January 31, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Rune said...

James is still listening to Color me Badd...

January 31, 2007 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

@anonymous - Yes, I remember that Queen Latifah was being considered. I wonder what that status is now.

Rune - For once, you may be right!

January 31, 2007 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Juicy77 said...

Queen Latifah is a dead ringer for Pearl Bailey.

February 6, 2007 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Well I'm down with Obama too!
SHAME on anyone who says otherwise!

I ALWAYS miss the Grammy's and probably won't see one until I'M performing on them! :)
(I'm a work-a-holic)

I LOVE the way you can scroll over a name or a site and a picture of it's current page shows up!!
YOU soooo ROCK for that feature!!
One day when I FINALLY change my layout I'll do
that too :)

February 6, 2007 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Juicy - Latifah would make a great Pearl Bailey. I wouldn't mind her or Jennifer Hudson - I would just LOVE to see the film made. And I wouldn't mind writing the script!

Sangin - Girl, Snap.com rocks with that feature. Just click on it next time and put it on your blog. It's pretty easy.

I'm going to change Anovelista pretty soon too. :)

February 6, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home